Friday, October 06, 2006

A Beautiful Start to the 2006 Season!

Opening_Night_Win!.jpg

Opening night at MSG, and the boys come through with a win! YAY!
Jaromir Jagr scored on the first shot of his first shift. Brendan Shanahan scored 2 goals, including #600 of his 19 year career, and lapped up the rousing reception by the Garden faithful. Petr Prucha (aka Petr Puck) reiterated his case for star status, assisting on both of the Shanahan goals. Henrik Lundqvist was stellar in goal and OMG, I am so happy to have hockey back! Now, I've got to find a way to get these frakkin' games on my television set. Or at least get a broadband Internet connection so I can see the video highlights at http://www.newyorkrangers.com.
The_New_NYR_Captain.jpg
M.V.P.! M.V.P.! Yes, the fans' chant from last year is back, from the opening moments of the season. I love it!
Let's Go Rangers!!

No comments: