Thursday, November 29, 2007

The Empire Struck Back...

Well my team lost its war with the NHL. No more independent Rangers home page; www.newyorkrangers.com is now part of NHL.com, and the web site is now: http://rangers.nhl.com/

The old link still works 'cos, duh, I just clicked it and that's how I found out the news. It's not that I'm adverse to any kind of change, it's just that I like things to stay the same.
same. same. same. same. same. same. same. same. same. same. same. same. same. same.

Sean Avery is going to miss some time as he is having arthroscopic surgery on his wrist Thursday. Get well soon, ya big thug lug.
Thursday, it's another game against the Islanders @ MSG; the boys have yet to beat the fishsticks this year.
LET'S My Family Crest GO My Family Crest RANGERS!

No comments: