Saturday, November 29, 2008

Yet Another Shootout Win!

My Team is GOOD!.jpg
Rangers 4 Panthers 3 OT/SO
YAY!
For much of this season, the Rangers have been fortunate enough to be facing slumping teams, usually racking up points in the standings. Once again, however, the Blueshirts relinquished a 3rd period lead, survived a scoreless overtime, and dominated the shootout. It's Henrik that makes these shootouts seem routine, he rarely gives up any goals. (only 2 in 17 attempts! He is the KING.) And speaking of familiar heroes, how about Naslund and Zherdev both putting their biscuits into the shootout basket! Have I mentioned how much I love this song: NY Rangers Goal Celebration Song
The boys face off against the Panthers to complete the home and home tomorrow afternoon at MSG...
LET'S My Family Crest GO My Family Crest RANGERS!

No comments: