Monday, March 09, 2009

Sunday Best!

Springing Forward with a WIN!.jpg
Rangers 4 Bruins 3
YAY!
The Rangers have been on national television (NBC game of the week) a few times this season, and they finally came through with a win. *does a little happy dance*
I'm not gonna complain about the slight 'flukiness' of 2 of the Ranger goals (Backup goalie Manny Fernandez was kinda shaky for the Bruins) because sometimes a team will make its own luck through effort and persistence. And having watched the entire contest, I gotta say I'm pretty happy with the way the boys played. So the contest was decided by Nikolai Zherdev's open net goal, made possible by Marc Staal's end-to-end rush; the play was great, who cares if the puck bounced directly to our winger with the net minder out of position? Not me, and certainly not Nikolai:
Zherdev celebrates winner!.jpg
Fans, go wild: NY Rangers Goal Celebration Song
Carolina an Monday night....
LET'S My Family Crest GO My Family Crest RANGERS!

No comments: