Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Ninety Seconds To Ecstasy!

Comeback!.jpg
NYR 3, NJD 2 YAY!!
The Blueshirts spotted the visiting Devils to a 2 goal lead through 2 periods. They then got reamed out by Coach Renney before the 3rd period, and a little yelling helped, apparently, 'cos the boys found a way to get the puck past Martin Brodeur 3 times in the space of 90 seconds! The goals were coming so quickly (including 2 by Jagr) that the P.A. announcer coudn't keep up! MSG fans went batshit-crazy! Scotty was at work and missed seeing the whole thing! As usual! *sigh*
Back into a 1st place tie, me-so-happy. =)
Two minutes into the game, the tough guys go at it...
Shout_at_the_Devil.jpg
Shanny walks in alone for the go ahead goal!
Shanahan_Game-Winner.jpg
LET'S My Family Crest GO My Family Crest RANGERS!!
I get my NYR photos here!

No comments: