Monday, December 10, 2007

A 'Devilish' Perfomance!

Shanahan OT Winner!.jpg
Rangers 1 Devils 0 (OT)
YAY!!
Sunday afternoon at The World's Most Famous Arena the Blueshirts beat New Jersey at their own game, combining selfless defensive play with the return to fine form by Henrik Lundqvist.
Martin Straka missed 15 games recently after breaking a finger while blocking a shot, yet there he was on Sunday, diving to block 3 shots during a Devils power play. He is the bravest man in all of Braverytown! “The first one hurt,” Straka said. “The other ones I just went down and I was lucky enough that it hit me. I didn’t break anything, that’s the good thing.”
30 seconds into overtime, the Rangers won it when Brendan Shanahan blasted a one-timer past the ever stingy Martin Brodeur, beautiful assist by Scott Gomez.
Tough day at the office for Michal Rozsival, check it out:
Rozsival plays the body.jpeg
Ouch:
Roughing up Rozsival.jpeg
[if you want, click the pic to enlarge; behind the glass you can see the horrified look on a fan's face-top left.]
LET'S My Family Crest GO My Family Crest RANGERS!

No comments: