Sunday, February 17, 2008

Goals Early & Often=WIN!

Sean of the Dead!.jpeg
Rangers 5 Sabres 1
YAY!
Were the boys going to be rusty after a 5 day layoff? No! Sean Avery scored the first of his 2 goals, 10 seconds into the contest, off a rebound from a Brandon Dubinsky rush. (1 goal, 2 helpers for Dubinsky) The Rangers added 3 more in the 1st period, and cruised to a victory. Brenden Shanahan and Ryan Callahan also had goals.
Henrik Lundqvist signed the big contract extension a few days ago, and celebrated by shutting down Buffalo. Way to go, King Henrik!
This picture is kind of weird; the centers are waiting for the puck to be dropped, but they're both looking away from the ref. huh? I wish I had a wider angle view so I could figure it out:
Drury vs. ex-mates.jpeg
The blueshirts will try to win for the first time against a Western Conference team at MSG this afternoon, when the play San Jose...
LET'S My Family Crest GO My Family Crest RANGERS!

No comments: