Saturday, October 11, 2008

Garden Party!

Garden Party!.jpg
Rangers 4 Black Hawks 2
YAY!
Opening night at The World's Most Famous Arena was a showcase for Brandon Dubinsky. Brandon had a goal and 2 assists and now has his own fan-chant. “Du-bi! Du-bi!”.
Brandon's Big Bend.jpg
NY Rangers Goal Celebration Song
Aaron Voros, Nikolai Zherdev, Wade Redden all scored in their home debut for the Blueshirts. King Henrik made 30 stops in the win.
Big early test for the boys on the road tonight in Philly...
LET'S My Family Crest GO My Family Crest RANGERS!

1 comment:

goldberry said...

Hey, Scott! I've been trying to find you. I'll be in Lake Placid for a day, probably June 18th, coming through with the girls. don't expect you'll be there but wanted to touch base just the same. Hope to show Devon where I used to stand and listen to "Guitar Boy", aka-Frodo, play for HOURS when I was the same age as she is now. You can call me on my cell phone--hopefully you still have it. Don't wish to publish it. If not, write me at goldberry17@yahoo.com. LET'S GO WINGS! Mitzi