Wednesday, November 04, 2009

dumb & lazy. (but enough about me)

'Stretching is my favorite part of the game'.jpg
Canucks 4 Rangers 1
guh.
The boys started their road trip with another feeble offensive effort. I picked up listening to the radio broadcast at the beginning of the 3rd, and was very encouraged when New York tied the game at 1-1, with Christopher Higgins (finally!) getting his 1st goal as a Ranger:
Higgy's first Ranger goal!.jpg
Unfortunately, that was the only Blueshirt tally, and when Vancouver poured it on in the last half of the 3rd period. the milestone went for naught.
Here's coach Tortorella on the state of the team: "Well, I'll tell you, the work ethic is acceptable from most people and totally unacceptable from some people, and some are not smart." I think he just called a few of his guys lazy and dumb. frowny face.jpeg.
Let's try to get it right in Edmonton on Thursday night...
Let's Go Ranguhs!!

No comments: