Monday, November 16, 2009

'Pretty well, decent' is good enough!

World's tiniest cameraman?.jpg
Rangers 2 Senators 1 OT/SO
YAY!

Vinnie Prospal scored the only goal in regulation (see above) for the visiting Blueshirts, and King Henrik Lundqvist was called upon to make many (35) saves.
Overtime passed without a score, and so the game would be decided in the 'skills competition', aka shootout. By the time the shootout got to the 7th round, Coach Tortorella had exhausted through the obvious Rangers, and "Torts asked me if I was doing well in the minors in the shootout and I said, 'I do pretty well, decent,' so he gave me a shot". So let's dedicate this next tune to just called up from the minors, P.A. (Pierre-Alexandre) Parenteau, for scoring the game winner in the shootout: NY Rangers Goal Celebration Song
Sean Avery didn't score, but he's always good for bit of excitement:
Avery Airborne 2009.jpg
The boys only play 2 games this week, starting with Alex Ovechkin and the Washington Capitals on Tuesday...
LET'S My Family Crest GO My Family Crest RANGERS!

No comments: