Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Offense. I like it!

Matt makes a move!.jpg
Rangers 7 Blue Jackets 4
YAY!

The Blueshirts went down 2-0, and Garden leatherlungs were starting their chorus of booooos; coach Tortorela called time out to calm the boys down, and New York exploded for 7 straight goals, finishing with Matt Gilroy's breakaway beauty (see top photo)
2 for Marion Gaborik, 2 for Sean Avery; boys, this is for you: NY Rangers Goal Celebration Song
Avery's highlight reel has been short on offense this season, but not last night:
Avery finds an angle.jpg Another for Avery!.jpg
Michael Del Zotto regained his scoring touch:
Slapper from Del Zotto.jpg
----------------
Oh yeah, the Rangers lost to the Florida Panthers, 3-2, on Saturday. I didn't forget, I just couldn't muster the energy to blog about it. guh.
----------------
Let's hope the boys bring this offense to Florida on Wednesday ...
LET'S My Family Crest GO My Family Crest RANGERS!

No comments: